http://mormon.org/

Saturday, October 9, 2010

FINDING WIFE- SITTERS


Sometimes Rob has to leave the island for important events.  Last time he left for the weekend, I had the best baby sitters!  Poppy and Blakie took it upon themselves to make sure that I was not bored all weekend.  Poppy insisted I go to the Women’s Softball game and later both Poppy and Blakie took me out on a Goats session!  Being babysat by friends is so much fun this weekend, Rob is on the big Island with Mark Lee and they are shooting the World Championship Ironman in Kona. Rob can’t stop texting me, telling me all about how many cool things he gets to do. They are having an awesome time!


So... back to babysitting.  I was really lucky this weekend.  I got to eat homemade pizza at the Cheff's house and then the Alkema's made me the best milkshake ever and this morning I went to Turtle Bay with the Olsons and then came back for some grinds.  Then we went to Log Cabins and surfed and bronzed it.



When we got home, the Olson's made me the best pasta ever and let me stay for dinner.  Then we talked and talked and talked and that's what girls love to do best.  So... I guess you could say I had great babysitters this weekend!  Thanks TVA : )



No comments:

Post a Comment