http://mormon.org/

Thursday, February 3, 2011

DATING ROBBIE HARMON

I remember when I first met Rob.  He was only 14 and I thought he was this surf god.  Somehow the stars aligned and right after the summer we met, we ended up being in the same English class our freshman year.  I remember staring at Rob's profile in class while he probably was doodling epic waves on his note pad.  Who would have ever thought that we would actually get married?
Recently Rob's been in LA taking an EMT class for just 3 weeks.  I've been in Santa Barbara spending time with my family.  We see each other on weekends.  Although we've been married for a few months, it almost feels like we are dating again.
I guess I really like Robbie Harmon.  I can't wait to see him tomorrow.  I guess that means I'm in love.  Yeah, I admit it.  I stared at him in English class when we were 14-- Confession ten years later. - Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment