http://mormon.org/

Thursday, February 3, 2011

heart YOU.













I got an email from CorePower Yoga today addressed to:

Kelley,

Before you go hibernate under a heap of blankets harboring pints of Ben & Jerry's because you despise the month of February and all things love, hear us out. You have to love yourself before you can properly love others. True love for oneself is detached from ego; it's about compassion and reminding yourself that "I am okay." It's about not being too hard on you and accepting the present moments for what they are, then moving on. If you're down in the dumps because you have no one to share your love with this February 14th, remember that you can always love your self.


Isn't that funny?  I like it... but fortunately for myself I'll be able to hibernate under a heap of blankets with my 2nd half instead of a half pint this February.  It will be our 2nd Valentines day together... hopefully it will be better than the last one.  Last year I went running in the morning and sprained my ankle so bad that all I could do was sit down and cry and some really nice man picked me up in his van and drove me down the block to my house.  Don't worry though it was a day to remember Robbie definitely delivered and we had one of the funniest days of our hawaii experience together over a pancake breakfast with Poppy and Blakie and their...love interests of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment