http://mormon.org/

Friday, August 6, 2010

August 4, 2010 Carpinteria Jr. Lifeguard Swim. Paddle. Run. & August 5, 2010 Jr. Lifeguard Nationals

     Last Saturday, Robbie and I  made a trip up to Summerland to see my sisters and spend time with my family.  We had a blast.  Rincon was flat as a lake but we were able to go out on the stand up paddle and kayaks and hang out with the dolphins!  Lindsey and Robbie had fun chasing after me from the other paddle board and pushing me into the freezing water!!! Needless to say it was a blast.








I originally made the trip to be there on Wednesday to watch Makenna in the Annual Swim Paddle Run for the Carpinteria Jr. Lifeguards program.  Jessy, Lindsey and I made our own team for fun and participated in the AA division.  We had a blast.



And last but not least, Lindsey, Makenna, Mom and I went to Hunnington beach for the Jr. Lifeguards Nationals Competition.  I am so proud of Makenna for her participation in Beach Flags, the long paddle, placing 19th in the long swim, and 6th in the iron guard.  Congradulations to our little winner!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment