http://mormon.org/

Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9, 2010: Smoothie Craze


I heard that McDonalds now sells smoothies.  I looked it up online and this website was quite the advocate for them.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/food_party/107101/mcdonalds_smoothie_vs_jamba_juice

This gave the McDonalds smoothie a "hands down better than Jamba," rating.
When I picked up Robbie from work I took him to McDonalds for the first time of our married lives and the last.  The wild berry smoothie tasted like the Costco smoothie with a slight improvement of a more yogurt texture.    The strawberry banana smoothie was better in my opinion but there isn't much about the taste that leaves you with a healthful feeling by the end of the drink.  Needless to say Jamba is definitely better than McDonalds but even better than that is Blenders in the Grass smoothie chain in Santa Barbara.  I should have known.

1 comment:

  1. good to know, I almost got one the other day...the day I locked my keys and wallet in the car! maybe it was a blessing in disguise. thanks for the tip. the blog looks awesome btw. love you.

    ReplyDelete